Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Bar Cart

Well, you know, sometimes an unexpected break from things does one well. It's been a bit quiet around here because my life-work-play balance hasn't been particularly in the favor of play lately, much to my own dismay. Natalie has also somehow been surviving the past two weeks without internet, which she says will be back soon. We shall see...wish us both luck!

So let's start up again on the right foot and take a look at my super cute bar cart today, because I'm quite happy with how it's come together over the past few months.

Zara Home glasses | Manly whisky corner with some girly doilies

Hendrick's (I'm completely smitten) really is the champagne of gins, in taste and looks 

My goodness, we have a lot of whisky... (We, in this case, means, of course, Micha)

Yup, this bad boy is getting plenty of use during the EM (Euro Cup) this month, let me tell ya.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! We have to come visit it. Perhaps in August?! In conjunction with a beach visit?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! YES! Let's totally plan, I think we could work definitely work that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your cart. Wish we could have something like that, but all our booze is locked away in a childproof cupboard :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenni! True though, it's not the most child- (or pet-) friendly piece of furniture, I suppose...good to know when friends with kids come to visit! :)

      Delete